Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Monogrammed:Travel Tote

I travel a good bit, as you all have probably noticed, and am always looking for a heavy-duty carry-all that holds my purse items, magazines, books, and anything else I'll need while flying the friendly skies or driving the open roads.  

I've had my eye on GiGi New York's Python Embossed totes (ranging from $320 - $475 with monogramming) for awhile.  Mostly because they are the perfect combination of beauty and versatility (and because I can't afford this yet).  SO, when I was browsing C. Wonder yesterday, I couldn't believe they had a near identical tote in an even better color: coral.  This thing is that perfect blend of orange and red, mixed with a little neon.  Not only was the color great, but monogramming is only $10.  Sold.  I immediately ordered the tote with gold thread and am now just patiently waiting it's arrival.  Side note - the coral and cobalt colors are not online, but if you go to a local store/call most of them carry all three color options.



Monogrammed:Travel Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment