Thursday, August 1, 2013

Look4Less: Swiss Dots

I'll be honest, this edition of L4L is a close one.  Each blouse below varies in price depending on what discount is currently running, so one day they might be vastly different, but other days could be a matter of dollars.  Either way, they are both reasonable!  

The Old Navy version is quite similar to the J. Crew one I've had my eye on for awhile.  I have not seen the ON one in person, but I can assure you, the J. Crew one is a beauty.  Perfect to dress up or down, tuck in or leave out, it's a great layering piece.  Swiss dots always grab my attention.  It's a texture I just can't get enough of and is perfect for mixing.  I just have to decide what color I want...

Look4Less: Swiss Dots


Polka dot top
factory.jcrew.com


Polka dot top
factory.jcrew.com


Old navy
oldnavy.gap.com




No comments:

Post a Comment