Monday, August 12, 2013

Lace Details

In all of the fall launches, I've noticed lace detailed sweatshirts everywhere.  I guess it's the mix and balance of ladylike details and comfort that reels everyone in, including me.  I have a comfortable, somewhat tailored sweatshirt from J. Crew that I love, but I always feel a little too casual wearing it to work or trying to put layers with it.  There is just something about a plain sweatshirt that needs more if you want to wear it out of the house.  

The lace details of the sweatshirts below add just enough to make it seem more appropriate for multiple occasions, while still staying in the comfort zone.  I love the look of these tops with boyfriend jeans and heels.  Balance all around.  I'd also live in these on the weekends with shorts or skinnies and flats, or to travel in come cooler weather.  Well,  I guess that sums it up - I'd wear these anywhere.


Lace Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment