Thursday, August 8, 2013

Issa for Banana

The latest Banana Republic collaboration launches today, and it's with the label the Duchess of Cambridge made famous, ISSA London.  A version of the dress Kate Middleton wore in the engagement photos is included in the collection, as well as other fun, bright prints.  I don't know if I'm dying over anything yet, but I do have my eye on the black kimono print dress in the bottom line.  

ISSA's usual price range is in the upper hundreds (a price I'm definitely not willing to pay), but BR's seem to be a smidge more reasonable.  I say smidge because I'm still not sure if the price point is appropriate for BR customers, since most of the collabs that have been priced that high don't sell like crazy (i.e. Trina Turk and Milly).  We shall see, and try on, and possibly purchase.


Issa for Banana


No comments:

Post a Comment