Friday, August 2, 2013

Heading into Fall

I guess between cleaning out my closet and the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, I have fall's cooler temps and beautiful scenery on my mind.  I'm hoping with August comes milder weather and more time outside (football here we come!).  

I fell in love with this new J. Crew sweater when I saw it in their most recent catalog and was delighted when it was on sale (with an additional 40% off with code STYLE40) already.  To be honest, I'm not sure why, but I immediately ordered it, knowing I'd wear it to death in all of the colors.  I state my confusion because I'm usually the cheap ass one waiting for everything to go on sale AFTER the season is over.  This time it seems to have worked out in my favor.  

I love colder weather, but enjoy it even more when I'm comfortable.  This sweater is going to get me through these in-between temps and more.  I plan on wearing it now with shorts, ankle pants, and a skirt or two.  Later, pairing it with jeans, scarves, and boots.  OH, I'm so ready.


Heading into Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment