Wednesday, August 14, 2013

fall flats

My shoe collection includes numerous flats.  I love them.  They add to my outfits without killing my feet.  Come fall, I'm usually in them at least 5 times a week.  With them being such a big part of my life, I pretty much have every neutral color you could imagine, with a few prints and colors dispersed throughout the collection, but I always find myself wanting some color.  

So, needless to say, I've been searching for the missing colors to add to the spectrum.  In this search, I found the cutest flats that still remain simple enough to be versatile.  The details are right up my alley and remind me of Kate Spade's little touches.  Thankfully, unlike my neutral collection, they are budget friendly and come in colors I need (subjective term)!






No comments:

Post a Comment