Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Battle of the Rockstud

If you follow any of the more prominent bloggers these days, you've seen the Valentino Rockstud in all its variations.  I've been obsessed with the nude pair for sometime, but that price tag stops me dead in my tracks.  I'm not sure if I could ever drop that much money on a pair of shoes, but maybe in the future I'll have that luxury.  

Until then, I'll rely on others to make cheaper versions!  This bright pink pair from Torrid [don't ask me how I found this site] is the closest I've found to the Valentino pair.  Granted, they're a shocking pink and won't go with as much as a nude or black, but for the price it would be a fun shoe to have in your closet!  They seem to restock the sizes somewhat often, so keep looking if you don't see yours available.


Battle of the Rockstud

No comments:

Post a Comment