Thursday, July 25, 2013

Savvy Cheap:Summer Savings

Just by glancing at this picture, you can tell that I went a little overboard at all of the summer sales.  With that being said, I would like you all to know that I purchased everything below at MAJOR discounts.  Whether it was through promotions or store sales, all of these items were a fraction of the original prices.  I just had to say that little disclaimer because some of the prices registered on Polyvore were not what I paid and this is not a place for judgment, even if I had paid full price.  

First off, J. Crew's items are usually cheaper in stores and the promotions are usually a bigger discount - FYI.  I scored the white cafe capris [I have 4 colors and LOVE them] for $17 and am so excited because I had them in my cart when they were $70.  

As you can see from this picture, I chose the Target espadrilles over the J.Crew look-a-likes because they were $20.  My Lilly store here in Atlanta debuted the endless summer sale earlier than online, so I grabbed some items I'd been admiring.  

I have yet to feature Sail to Sable on the blog, but I've loved them for quite some time and finally purchased the one below at a boutique when I was home in Florida [on sale, I promise].  The Piperlime goodies were purchased this weekend when they were offering an additional 20% off sale items.  I'm not sure if they'll work out, but everything was finally discounted enough to at least try them!

Lastly, and the most near and dear to my heart, the items I purchased at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.   I didn't buy much this year, but I was trying to save the little bit of self control I had left.  I've looked at this Marc Jacobs bag for years and finally had a reason to buy it [and in the color I wanted!] when it was discounted $150.  The leggings I bought have a control lining in them = total comfort for traveling.  

I'm quite obsessed with all of the items and can't wait to wear them over the next few months.  Maybe I'll post a pic or two since I'll be busy busy with more trips!

Savvy Cheap:Summer Savings


Pink dress
tnuck.com


Dress
lillypulitzer.com


J Crew j crew
jcrew.com





Lyssé Leggings legging
nordstrom.com


Steve Madden wedge shoes
piperlime.gap.com


Wedge shoes
target.com




Steel necklace
factory.jcrew.com


Steel jewelry
factory.jcrew.com


Elsa Top - Lilly Pulitzer
lillypulitzer.com


Darla Top - Lilly Pulitzer
lillypulitzer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment