Friday, July 26, 2013

Frugal Friday:Good as Gold

If you buy anything today, let it be this shirt.  I forced my lovely local J. Crew lady to do a nationwide search for this beauty about a month ago and have worn it at least once a week every since.  I love stripes and usually have a white, navy, or green combo of them, but this gold version is even better.  

First of all, it goes with everything.  Second, the gold is just visible enough that it doesn't take away from an outfit.  Third, everyone tells me how much they love this top when I wear it.  Therefore, fourth, go get it.  Not to mention it is currently $29.99 online with an additional 40% off, making it $18.  Try your local J. Crew if online doesn't have your size because, trust me, you won't regret it!

J. Crew Engineered Stripe Shirt



No comments:

Post a Comment