Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Easy Breezy Summer

Since I've been traveling a lot this month (i.e. every weekend) and packing overnight bags to stay at a friend's house due to my car being in the shop (i.e. I hit a pole in a parking lot), I've been grabbing easy, versatile pieces.  I own variations of everything below, if not the actual item, and find that I live in them because of their comfort.  

The best part about these pieces is that they look pulled together without the annoyance of layers and special undergarments.  Slip them on as easily as a cotton shirt, but look 10x more presentable.  That's my game and it hasn't failed me yet.

Side note...is it already the last day of July?!


Easy Breezy Summer


J Crew petite top
jcrew.com


Silk dress shirt
factory.jcrew.com



Long skirt
factory.jcrew.com





Dv by dolce vita
piperlime.gap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment