Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer in the South

These past few days have been warm.  A little unexpected, but welcomed nonetheless.  Last night I swapped out my warmer weather clothing for my winter items and got so excited.  It felt good, and probably slightly overdue, but you never know when the weather will officially change for good down here in the south.  With the warmer weather and my trip to the beach this weekend, I've been mentally preparing outfits.  I can't get the one below out of my mind as my go to summer uniform.  That is, until it becomes SO hot that I won't be able to wear any form of pants.  Until then though, I plan on wearing lightweight pants, breezy tops, and wedges in the upcoming months.

Summer in the South




Sabine jewelry
piperlime.gap.com


Factory sleeveless popover
factory.jcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment