Friday, May 3, 2013

neutrals, or as I like to call it...leopard

If you know me, it's no secret that I wear leopard a lot.  Mostly in the form of shoes, but I don't discriminate.  The one thing I actually don't own though is a pair of leopard sandals.  Hard to believe, but it's true.  I've been looking for awhile, but I haven't been able to figure out exactly what I want yet.  Basic sandal?  Demi wedge?  Short heeled sandal?  Straps galore?  All leopard?  Leopard accents?  The questions go on people, but here is a compilation of what I like so far.  Enjoy, and help me decide!


neutrals:leopard

2 comments:

  1. my vote is for the sperrys! I have the gold pair - SO COMFORTABLE. loving the sam edelman WEDGE. changing the vote: both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Susan, you're right...I need both!

    ReplyDelete