Thursday, May 30, 2013

maxi for all

So, I have no shame.  Most of you know that, and if you didn't, you should have.  I've been cruising the Target clothing a lot this week and found another gem.  This is where the shame has left the building because the maxi dress I found is maternity.  I am the farthest thing from pregnant, well my hips could throw people off, but rest assured I'm not.  

Luckily, this dress doesn't apply to just those that are "eating for two."  And, if I'm being honest, sometimes I am in that category, even though I may not be welcome.  But, that's the good thing about knit maxi dresses: they all hang the same and are super comfortable.  Therefore, the maternity label doesn't apply....and this is a keeper.

Merona Beaded Maxi Dress



  

No comments:

Post a Comment