Monday, May 13, 2013

look4less:fan fringe

Let's start this Monday off with something that will make you all happy: a look 4 less.  Because, honestly, who doesn't like saving money when it's handed to you all nice and pretty on a silver platter through my lovely post.

I've been looking at J.Crew's Fan Fringe necklace for months, even admiring it on friends, but had not pulled the trigger due to the price.  This weekend my email from Very Jane had an identical version for a fraction of the price.  I was happy and quickly scooped up the cheaper version!  If you all are unfamiliar with Very Jane, it's a flash sale site with lots of great goodies and I know about it thanks to my fabulous friend Sarah.  Side note: the necklace is also featured here.



J.Crew Fan Fringe Necklace


Very Jane Necklace





No comments:

Post a Comment