Thursday, May 16, 2013

foo fo you

My current apartment has a ridiculous amount of shelves.  I know I've told you that before, but I really can't stress how much space my roomie, Tippi, and I have to try to fill.  Because of this, I find myself, for the first time, looking at more home decor trinkets than clothing and accessories.  Weird?  Maybe, but I kind of like it.  I've begun to notice more things I like and how I really care to decorate a space.   Before, I would always just call my mom and she would come arrange everything for me.  

One of the things I found myself always looking for, but never purchasing was a set of Foo Dogs.  What are Foo Dogs you ask?  Only the greatest, sometimes creepy, Chinese figurines that look great on shelves, tables, mantels, basically anywhere as an accent piece.  I found some at HomeGoods, but they were too small, although a striking green color.  Then etsy had some, but they were boring and expensive.  Other online retailers had them and they were priced too high.  AND THEN I saw that C. Wonder had a pair in a great bright cobalt.  Then I noticed they were included in C. Wonder's flash sale going on right now and I was sold.  I can't wait to put them on our shelves.  I promise one day I'll take pictures to show you all how much random shelving we have.






No comments:

Post a Comment