Friday, May 24, 2013

ASOS Summer Dress Roundup

Well, I'm on my way to the beach [Anna Maria Island] and can't wait to  relax with 13 girlfriends.  Sun, sand, and a beer in my hand...or two, or five.  Memorial weekend is here and that means no looking back at the weather.  Full steam ahead, I'm prepared to sweat through summer and totally enjoy it.

ASOS has always been my little hidden gem for cheap, trendy, cute clothing.  I've talked about them before, but for those of you that don't know, it's an online UK retailer that carries all sorts of clothing in all sorts of price ranges, but for the most part remains pretty reasonable.  Right now they are having a sale [20% off everything with code TAKE20].  Free shipping and free returns are the regular with them, so it's pure discounts and who doesn't love that?

I'm ready to get a couple staple summer dresses after swapping out my clothes the other night.  Below are some of my favorites from browsing the site.  Just an FYI, the prices aren't listed below, but all of these dresses are under $50.

ASOS Summer Dress Roundup




Aso
asos.com


Asos dress
asos.com


Aso
asos.com



Aso
asos.com


River island dress
$48 - asos.com


ASOS swing dress
$42 - asos.com


ASOS striped top
$48 - asos.com


Aso
asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment