Tuesday, April 16, 2013

splendid

I'm a huge fan of the brand Splendid.  Their comfy basics are so versatile and perfect for any outfit.  I saw they had started making shoes and was eager to see what they brought to the table.  Well, I'm happy as a clam because they brought the comfort their brand is known for to their shoes.  And, they seem to love a mini-wedge and/or slight heel as much as I do.  I can't get enough of this height and little detail.  It makes sandals more comfortable and it gives them a slightly dressier vibe.  All in all, they make you look better people.  My two favorites right now?  The Congo and Evanston.

Congo Flat Sandal
[love these elastic straps to keep the sandal on your foot and add comfort]



Evanston Strappy Sandal
[perforated leather in fun colors.  I'm in!]









No comments:

Post a Comment