Friday, April 26, 2013

FF:Gifts for all

First off, sorry I'm not sorry for the lack of posting as of late.  I've been busy and just haven't found anything worthy of telling you all about.  Well, I mean, I've seen stuff, but nothing spectacular, and I've been unimpressed with things lately.  Oh well, I'm back.  Today's Frugal Friday post is something you can buy yourself, others, or your dear, beautiful mom for Mother's Day [May 12th].  I already have an amazingly awesome present for my Mom, but that's only because I take pride in picking out her presents so my brothers and dad look good.  And I'm the only girl, so I know what she wants more than they do.

Anyways, C.Wonder is offering 25% off all their monogrammed goods this weekend for Mother's Day [or whatever you want] and some of my favorite things are on the list.  One was a Christmas present that I absolutely love and looks beautiful on my dresser, but the other is a gift I've purchased for others, we used in my house to hold keys, and now resides in our crazy collection of goods on our numerous built-in shelves: the monogrammed geo plate.  These plate are bright, fun, and have so many uses.  Not to mention, who doesn't love a monogram?  I do.

C. Wonder Monogrammed Geo Plate









No comments:

Post a Comment