Tuesday, March 5, 2013

shorts season

Is it here yet?  Luckily, I avoided the snow flurries in Atlanta this past weekend when I was home, but Florida wasn't exactly a warm welcome.  I don't care though, because I am ready for a new pair of fun shorts for Spring.  Although printed pants have been a hard sell for me and I can't seem to find ones I absolutely love yet, printed shorts are a whole different story. Love them.  So easy for Spring/Summer and they make the outfit.  I usually wear mine with a solid tank or t-shirt, sandals, and if I need to look a little more pulled together, a fun necklace.  Style and comfort, all wrapped up in a little outfit.

My favorite shorts I've seen so far are from Gap and J.Crew, both of which are on sale at the moment.  Different patterns and colors make them super easy to pair with anything. 

Gap Shorts:
[30% off with code SPRINGAIR - ends today]








J.Crew Shorts:
[20% all shorts with code SUNNY - ends Friday]






J.Crew Factory Shorts:
[25% off with code MOREPLEASE - ends today]




No comments:

Post a Comment