Wednesday, March 13, 2013

pss

No, that's not pss, as in the sound of someone trying to get your attention, or a tinkle.  Rather, pss stands for perfect summer shoe.  So, I guess I should have put p.s.s., but then you would have thought I was telling you something I had forgotten to put in the body of a handwritten note I sent you in middle school.  Either way, the shoes are what's important.

This past weekend was beautiful, so my mind is in warm weather mode.  I live in sandals come Summer and I have a feeling I'll be ready to sport them all around town this Spring in pure excitement of the warmer temps.  I wear through my sandals pretty quickly, and generally like a t-strap style for my everyday ones.  I've started to eye the new styles coming out and have found a perfect mix of both sturdiness and comfort....and leopard!  Perfect addition to any outfit.

Sperry Top-Sider Summerlin Sandal




1 comment:

  1. I have these in metallic gold and they're super comfy and feel like they will hold up nicely (like Sperrys in general)!

    ReplyDelete