Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Joe Fresh x JCP

Finally.  I've been waiting for a way to buy Joe Fresh pieces without having to actually travel to NYC.  Seriously...who doesn't offer online shopping these days [H&M take note]?!?!  It's beyond frustrating to me when things are featured in magazines, but there is no way to buy them.  

Joe Fresh has great basics at great prices.  A lot of the pieces remind me of J.Crew, but don't have such a hard hit to your bank account if you want to stock up.  Luckily, Joe Fresh got kind of smart and decided to team up with good ol' JCPenney for a collaboration.  I'll take it at this point, because I have no plans to be in NYC in the near future.  The pieces are priced under $75, most of them being under $50.  Let's get fresh.













No comments:

Post a Comment