Friday, March 15, 2013

ff:sandals with a kick

I know, another Spring/Summer post, but let's be real.  Everyone is officially over Winter and the cold weather.  I'm headed to Savannah this weekend for St. Paddy's Day festivities and it's going to warm, so when I was packing, my mind was completely ignoring the brisk 50 degrees that was outside my window.  

Around this time, when Spring lines are filling the stores, I am torn between purchasing the new items I usually can't wear yet and getting great deals on the winter items that I can't wear much longer.  I feel like I'm set for cold weather clothing, but there's something about a sweater for $30 that makes me stop and check it out.  I'll just assume it's my self-diagnosed FOMO.  

BUT I am mentally so ready for Spring that I just can't stop looking at all the fun new items, especially fun, bright sandals.  Because some/most of you might be hesitant to purchase such a Summer staple so early on, I've decided the best way to entice you all is to post options for my Frugal Friday finds.  Sandals under $30?  You betcha.

F21 Neon Strap Wedge Sandals



F21 Basketweave Sandals


F21 Metal Trim T-Strap Sandals


No comments:

Post a Comment