Tuesday, March 26, 2013

a sandal that will last

First off, I took a "body works" class on Saturday at the gym and haven't been able to feel my body since.  I work out a good bit during the week, but I'm pretty sure the majority of the muscles that ache are ones I didn't even know existed until now.  I want to punch the girl in the back of the class that spoke up and said we should "focus on arms."  What a clown... 

So anyways, sandals that will last...sounds too good to be true doesn't it?  Well, I think I've found the sandal to prove us all wrong.  Isola's Adelina sandal is both visually appealing and durable.  The detailing is simple, but so expensive looking.  The leather and heel make them built for a good ol' drunk weekend on my feet that requires extreme quality.  I first spotted them in the Nordstrom catalog and then saw then in person a couple of weeks ago.  These babies are for real, and the reviews so far are great.  I just can't decide what color I want...HELP!









No comments:

Post a Comment