Monday, February 4, 2013

Spring Uniform

After being in Florida this weekend, I think I'm officially ready for spring...or at least chilly weather with the sun shining on you.  I love cold weather, but nothing beats cold weather when the sun is out.  I've been going through my closet looking for outfit ideas [a little tougher than usual because my closets keep collapsing from the weight...oops] and I keep mentally dressing myself in clothes more appropriate for the spring time temperatures.  I currently have a notepad full of outfit ideas sitting on my desk at work.  I would freeze to death if I tried to wear any of them now without a heavy layer, but where's the fun in that?  All I know is that as soon as the temperatures get a little warmer, I'll be wearing all of my cotton shift dresses with a chambray shirt underneath, booties, a statement necklace, and probably some type of vest.  Easy as a prostitute.  


Spring Uniform


Old Navy shift dress
oldnavy.gap.com


Old Navy shift dress
oldnavy.gap.com


J Crew chambray blouse
net-a-porter.com


Madewell
madewell.com


DV by Dolce Vita leather boots
piperlime.gap.com


Dv by dolce vita
piperlime.gap.com



No comments:

Post a Comment