Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Recent Buys

I've been going crazy as of late, treating myself to multiple birthday presents because it's a valid excuse.  Let me be honest though, some of these items were funded by various gift cards and/or made possible due to discount codes.  Welcome to my world:

Anthropologie Petrified Wood Bookends
[these have been on my Pinterest "Wanted" board for a looooong time and I finally purchased them with my birthday coupon from Anthro.  Needless to say, I'm obsessed.]


Zara Front Patch Pencil Skirt
[I've been needing/wanting (it's all the same) a navy pencil skirt and I couldn't pass this one up at $20.]


J.Crew Tweed Front Tee
[Loved this the second I saw it in the store, 
trying to talk myself out of the navy version as well.]


J.Crew Silk Cami
[I've had my eye on these for awhile and finally pulled the trigger, 
knowing I'll wear it with everything.]


No comments:

Post a Comment