Monday, February 11, 2013

Love is in the Air?

I'm not one of those people that can't get enough of Valentine's Day.  I'm also not bitter about it.  I have a boyfriend, I just don't really care if presents are exchanged [although, I will never turn away a present] or an extravagant dinner is planned.  I like to avoid crowds due to my extreme impatience at an type of inefficiency or prolonged wait.  Which makes me think that the people who do love to celebrate Valentine's Day are probably just as happy that I am not around them.  Win, win.  

With that being said, I do love pinks and reds and the incorporation of hearts in almost every line lately.  There are many ways to dress for this lovely day, whether it be subtlety with small pops of pink or red, or very literal with hearts all over your outfit.  Either way is great and you should definitely have fun.  What I like to stress is that this day shouldn't be celebrated by only couples [don't get me started on relationship views of some crazy people out there].  I've loved myself for 2.7 decades and have celebrated with single friends over the years with beer and burgers and I still can't get enough of myself.  And to that, everyone should celebrate...especially while wearing cute clothing.  I personally think I might venture out and wear my J.Crew Heart throb shirt.  Here are some outfit ideas to prep you for this coming Thursday.


Love is in the Air


Topshop dress
nordstrom.com


Ichi
$51 - welikefashion.com



Long sleeve top
$19 - newlook.com


Dorothy Perkins crew shirt
dorothyperkins.com


J.Crew slim jeans
jcrew.com


Topshop black jeans
topshop.com


Mesh skirt
sheinside.com


Tory Burch ballerina shoes
jildorshoes.com


Madewell wedge heels
madewell.com


DV by Dolce Vita stacked heel
piperlime.gap.com






Aldo
aldoshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment