Thursday, February 21, 2013

Beauty Staples

Every so often I discuss beauty items instead of clothing and accessories.  Not that I don't have items I live for, but mostly because I've found them and don't really alter my regimen.  There are new products that catch my eye from time to time, but, for the most part, I have my staples that I know work for my skin and hair.  

Beautysak.com is an awesome website that sells most of these staples and right now the entire site is 30% off with coupon LUCKYBREAKS2...great time to buy stuff you actually need!

[I use this in the summer or if I know I need a heavier primer]


DDF Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew
[I use this every morning]


Fekkai Silky Smooth Serum
[I use this, combined with two other serums, when I blowdry my hair - major protection...my other serums condition and protect from heat]


Rosebud Salve
[I can't express how much I live for this stuff - It is the only heavier chapstick that doesn't dry out my lips and the strawberry version makes my day]


[I can't express how much this little guy has helped my skin...it just feels better with it and does a great job scrubbing, so I don't have to - FYI, I buy all of my replacement brush heads and washes on eBay, they're ridiculously cheap and brand new]


[really ANYTHING by this woman]


[specifically Red Currant, because it's amazing and you need to relax after all this work]




No comments:

Post a Comment