Tuesday, January 15, 2013

pajama jam

The title of this post [sadly] was the title of a legit "pajama party" at a friend's apartment complex.  I don't know what creeps me out more, being locked in a room with strangers that decided to go to a pajama party, or the fact that 20-30 year olds are throwing one...with people they don't know.  Either way, I prefer to show only my close friends and family my pajamas.  

With that said, lately I've been trying to update my pajama collection with things that I would actually be proud of if said people were to see them.  I like comfort, so most of my pajamas are cotton pants or shorts and t-shirts from college.  Trendy, I know, but I've tried to become even trendier recently.  For Christmas, my brothers gifted me two sets of 
J. Crew pajamas [I picked out and purchased them of course, but how thoughtful, right?].  I already own J. Crew's nightshirt and LIVE in it.  Monogrammed in all its glory.  I'm still hesitant to spend more than $50 on something that I sleep in though.  Nevertheless, here are my favorites:

[comes in multiple colors and patterns, some of which are 
currently on sale and additional 30% off]








No comments:

Post a Comment