Monday, January 14, 2013

Because I love me.

After much needed family time and rest, I've recovered from numerous things and am ready to tackle this here blog again.  I've always loved personalized jewelry [not talking about the hoop earrings with your name through them] and have been known to monogram a few things in my days. 

Lately though, I've been really drawn to dainty jewelry that also doubles as a way to add a personal touch to my wardrobe.  And who am I kidding?  I love my name, my life, my family and love the thought of passing those things down to future family members through jewelry.  I found these adorably simple personalized bracelets from Sarah Chloe and haven't been able to stop thinking about them.  I want a silver and gold and want to add them to my multiple bracelets I already stack to give that personal touch.  I just can't decide if I want the round or the square one...





No comments:

Post a Comment