Monday, December 3, 2012

Target + NM + CFDA

It launched Saturday, the Target, Neiman Marcus, and CFDA collection that is.  I woke up at 7 am and purchased the two tops I had my eye on and then managed to make my way into a Target store by 9am to see the disappointment first hand.  My fear of a Missoni onslaught round 2 was quickly dismissed.  There were maybe 5 people looking at the entire section.  One of the tops I ordered ended up looking like an outfit fit for an ice skater, so I think I'll stick with one and call it a day.  On another note, I have been shopping for a cruiser bike for awhile, so I am pretty familiar with the range of prices, so you can imagine how horrified I was when I saw the Alice + Olivia cruiser for Target priced at $500.  A smooth $100 more than the CUSTOM bike I have currently picked out.  People....

The blouse I ended up keeping:


The one that I will be returning due to my lack of ice skating competitions [so much potential online, in person so intense]:

No comments:

Post a Comment