Tuesday, October 2, 2012

:recently:

Last night I noticed that everything I had purchased in the last week or so was hanging nicely on my dresser.  This prompted me to take pictures and show y'all all my new things.  Here it goes:

C.Wonder silk maxi dress
[this is the dress I couldn't find on their website, but if you like it call the Atlanta store and have them ship it to you...there are TONS and it's only $45 - comes in navy and white as well and has pockets and slits on the side]


Pretty seafoam-ish green top from a local boutique
[to match my new necklace below]


Dress from the same boutique - military details on the shoulders
[hard to tell, but it's navy and cream]



Target Leopard Dress
[this thing is so comfortable and flattering everyone should have it...and it looks like the J.Crew one I wanted and never got around to buying]


C-Label Hudson 10 flats
[today is the last day for 20% off with code THANKYOU at Piperlime - these reminded me of a dressed down version of the Valentinos I've wanted for a year if not longer now]


Loft statement necklace
[that I currently have on with the top above]

No comments:

Post a Comment