Monday, October 29, 2012

In honor of TWD

My latest television obsession [to add to the already embarrassingly long list] is The Walking Dead.  I'm not really into Sci-Fi situations, especially those based on comic books, but this show is amazing.  I'm totally addicted and I secretly love that it's filmed in my city.  With that being said, I've seen the cast out a good bit lately and wanted to share a great picture with you all of my friend Libby and I with Laurie Holden, aka Andrea, at a local restaurant.  Libby is the one that got me hooked on the show, so I wanted to repay her by being the annoying local that's not afraid to talk to the celebrity.  Laurie was extremely nice and more than willing to take a picture.  I also saw a good chunk of them at our local music fest Music Midtown...hanging in the VIP section saying hi to fans.  It's nice to know that they all aren't total asses.  Also saw one of the Vampire Diaries guys at this restaurant that same night, but I have no idea what his name is since I don't watch the show.  My roommate instructed me that he was one of the brothers.


No comments:

Post a Comment