Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Helen

Here are the pictures that are allowed on a public forum from our trip to Helen, GA for Halloween/Oktoberfest.  I made a couple of great friends that I was supposed to friend on the book, but sadly I made empty promises of remembering people's names and hence cannot boost my friend total.  It was the best time I've had in awhile, especially because Russell and I won the beer pong tournament, but neither of us remembers it and apparently my Honey Boo Boo was not that great because people were constantly congratulating me on my bachelorette party or birthday.

 the whole group [those in costume: Honey Boo Boo, Pink Crayon, Pocahontas, The Count, an Airplane, the Penguin, and a midget on Stilts]
 Harrison, the penguin

 Russell, the midget on stilts

 Our tallest friend and our smallest friend

 "club" escape

Tal, in his forced photo shoot after he drunkenly crashed through the screen door and ripped it from its frame

No comments:

Post a Comment