Thursday, September 13, 2012

look4less

I've become obsessed with the dark tealish-green and oxblood [horrible name] colors that are everywhere for Fall.  I have been scooping up anything in those colors due to my obsession and am currently craving them in skinny jeans.  They're still dark [which I favor] and add just enough color to spice up your outfit, but you can still wear them with everything.  They look amazing tucked into boots with layers up top or with a flowy blouse and vest.  I'm sold.  They come in all sorts, but the AG stevies I saw at Anthropologie were the exact shades I wanted, but of course I'm cheap, so I started looking for cheaper pairs.  Well, I found them...at a fraction of the price.

The Stevies
[the green is much darker in person, closer to how the cheaper version photographs]



Oasis Berry Crop Jean


ASOS Skinny in Pine Green

No comments:

Post a Comment