Wednesday, September 26, 2012

lately

I feel like my life is spinning out of control and then, briefly, I have control of it just long enough to watch it fly back into chaos.  My apologies for abandoning le blog for a week...I needed a break.  Work is crazy, social life is crazy, dog sitting was crazy, finding a new place to live and finalize said new place with crazy landlord was crazy, etc. etc. etc.  I haven't had a minute to sit and relax and reload.  I'm 100% sure I'll survive, I just needed a mini meltdown and vacation from all adult responsibilities.

In one of my many distractions yesterday, I decided to wander over to Nordstrom for lunch and browsing.  [side note, if you've never eaten at any of the Nordstrom restaurants...DO.  They're so amazingly delicious]  While browsing, I stumbled upon a perfect Fall layering piece that reminded me of a Tory Burch jacket I had been lusting after earlier this summer.  This jacket was my ideal layering piece.  The sleeves are a heavy sweater material, but the body is a tweed with leather trim detailing.  So comfortable and movable.  I'm pretty sure this will be my next purchase since the crisp weather seems to be sticking around.


Speaking of Tory Burch, I swung by C.Wonder [still beyond excited that Atlanta has a store] and found the prettiest silk maxi dress on sale.  Sadly, I tried to find a picture to show y'all and it, for some reason, is not on their website.  So, sorry for the tease, but I love it so much I had to tell someone.

In other news....I am SO mad about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment