Thursday, September 27, 2012

[cards against humanity]

There are two things in life that I really enjoy: drinking and games you can play while drinking.  Two of my longtime favorites are Apples to Apples and Game of Things.  Times have changed...and I was exposed to a new game that blows these two out of the water: Cards Against Humanity.  Think of it as the extremely dirty, inappropriate version of Apples to Apples. 

My humor is sick and often times people think I'm creepy, but this is a game that is sure to offend everyone at some point, but also have people dying laughing.  The thing I find most disturbing so far when playing with my friends is that they seem to know exactly which twisted answer is mine.  I guess they know me too well...



[the game frequently sells out, but put your name on the email list for when the replenishments are released or purchase on ebay like I did and then buy the two expansion packs]

No comments:

Post a Comment