Friday, August 31, 2012

the most frugal of fridays

Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone!  Mine will be spent in town relaxing with friends and watching football because we are officially in the final countdown to ROYAL WEDDING #2!  [sooo excited]  As instructed by one of my straight male co-workers, this weekend is also my last weekend to indulge in wearing white [idiot].  Little does he know I'm going to rock that color until I blend into the snow. 

But for this Frugal Friday I thought a skirt that works now and into the Fall would be a great item to showcase.  ASOS does it again [you really can't beat their free shipping and deals] with this cute horse skirt.  I'll wear mine now with a t-shirt and flats and then with a sweater, tights, and boots come colder weather.  Simply perfection.  Enjoy your holiday weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment