Monday, August 27, 2012

polished

I suck at growing out my finger nails.  I would like to think the list of things I suck at is short, but I'm worried that's not the case.  I've been trying really hard [i.e. eating jell-o and painting them with strengthener everyday] this past month to grow them to a suitable length and keep them pretty, so I'll have something for the kind asian man to paint for Laura's wedding. 

But since they've been bare for so long now, I've been itching to see some color on them.  I spotted some of Essie's new colors this weekend and am dying to try them.  Fall is almost upon us and I'll be wearing neutrals and branching out with some darks.  Here are my favorites:

 gym dandy
 skirting the issue
[obsessed with this rich burgandy color for fall/winter]
 yogaga
stylenomics

No comments:

Post a Comment