Thursday, August 30, 2012

look for less {RH-W}

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is amazing and her style is untouchably chic.  She's under my list of girl crushes and has been for awhile. 

Her airport style is ridic.  She looks fashionable AND comfortable in all of her photos.  I don't care if she's dying inside from walking through the airport in heels, her game face doesn't expose an ounce of pain and I'm on board lady.  While my airport style is a lesser, more casual version of hers, she makes me believe that I could look just as amazing, but with no one to photograph me or care about who I was.  I'll take it.  Others will wonder.

Here is her look for less:
 
RH-W


Mango long sleeve top
$55 - johnlewis.com


White tee
sheinside.com



Sam Edelman suede booties
jildorshoes.com


Oasis mini handbag
$40 - johnlewis.com


Cateye sunglasses
sheinside.com


Circle scarve
pacsun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment