Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

That's right people...the big one is here (as of tomorrow)!  Y'all know I am a huge Nordstrom fan and extremely loyal, but their Anniversary Sale is always my favorite of any department store.  If you're unfamiliar, it is a good chunk of their fall inventory marked down and after the sale, the merchandise goes back up to full price.  I've been known to buy tons of stuff based solely on FOMO [fear of missing out].  With that being said, I was trying to be better this year and ended up buying just what I "needed."  BUT there are some gems in the sale, like the amazing Burberry trench with removable wool lining [hello year round coat] that my friend Jessica purchased.  Here are my picks [there are no links because the items are in a pre-sale website at the moment and the links won't work unless you have a Nordstrom card]:


 Import Collection Mercury Glass Vase

 Voluspa Candle Set
[usually $16 each, but all three for $29]

 Rubbish [I think] Chambray Shirt

 Juniors Jacket
[not sure what brand]

 Nike Free TR Fit 2
[Have these...feels like a sock]
 Tory Burch Nadine Riding Boot
BP Runway Boot
[I have these and wear them to death] 

 Ivanka Trump Abello Flat

 Sam Edelman Celia Pump
 Clarisonic Mia or Plus Packages
[I live for mine, you'll live for yours]

Philosophy Purity Face Wash Jumbo
[best deal in town both of these for $49...this lasts me a year if not more] 

 Hinge Lace Pleated Peplum Blouse

 Bellatrix Sheer V-Neck Blouse


 Burberry Brit Double Breasted Trench

Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket 

Barefoot Dreams Hooded Robe
[these things are seriously cozy]

No comments:

Post a Comment