Friday, June 15, 2012

Frugal Friday

And so it begins...

I. am. exhausted.  I have been slacking lately in the posts, but hopefully I'll get back on track next week since I can rest this weekend before the next two weekends are spent in Chicago!  Today's frugal friday is brought to by what my beautiful [broken legged] mom bought me at Kohl's while I was home last week.  I don't have a Kohl's close to me here in Atlanta, so I make sure I go when I'm home, especially because the one by our house is remarkably cleaner than most.  Lauren Conrad's line is my favorite, but it's definitely hit or miss.  Luckily, this time it was a hit and one of the items I got is under $30.  Have at it people and by the time you add every possible discount code it will probably be less than $15.

LC Lauren Conrad Polka-Dot Pleated Top


I'm actually wearing this top today [hence the inspiration] and had to showcase the cute back that they don't display.



1 comment:

  1. Totally have this shirt in blue with flowers. Gotta love Kohl's!

    ReplyDelete