Monday, June 25, 2012

Chicago {round one}

I'm alive, just barely though.  This past weekend I was in Chicago for one of my best friend's bachelorette party.  There were 18 of us.  It was a great trip, but I'm currently trying to quickly rehab my liver because I leave Thursday for my other bestie's birthday party....in Chicago.  These are the few pictures I have from this weekend since I am officially becoming the worst trip photographer as I age.


 the whole group by the bean
 so offensive I sprinted 25 feet just to get a close up
 we all went to Dick's Last Resort for lunch
this is the bride...her hat says "He knocked me up.  Now I gotta marry the douche."
 "If it vibrates, I own it."
 "Cockaholic"
 Erica's was "interactive," aka her "lady bit hair" was coming through the hat
 "warning: crabs can jump up to 7 feet"
 "spreads easier than margarine"
 "I remember when one finger felt good"
 the bride and the trick the waiter made her do....see video below for full footage of the disturbing event
 the MOH's snazzy new kicks....she actually purchased them because she thought they were so amazingly horrible
 the bride doing a trick
 the bride riding the bull at dinner....sadly there were multiple "brides to be" at dinner and they all rode the bull.  Laura was the only one of them wearing pants = class.


No comments:

Post a Comment