Wednesday, May 16, 2012

TT for BR

Here's another collaboration for y'all in case, like me, you were thoroughly disappointed in Target's latest one, The Shops.  Helloooo....if you're going to say you "love" candy so much that you brought it into your stores make sure it's not something I can buy 5 feet away from the display for 1/4 of the price!!!!!  [read: not bitter] But luckily for me, this collab doesn't involve calories and Trina Turk has caught my attention with her upcoming line for Banana Republic.  The line launches [officially] June 7th, but will debut earlier for a limited sale on Gilt [exact date to come].  The items are fun and bright like her usual designs, but carry a lower price point.  I'm just hoping I can use all of BR's discount codes towards the line, but probably not since Mad Men was excluded.















images via instyle

No comments:

Post a Comment