Friday, May 4, 2012

etsy.feature.friday

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, no one loves a knock-off, but sometimes they're greatly appreciated when the thing being knocked off is way over priced.  That's the case with my favorite J.Crew Bubble necklace.  My friends all have this thing, but at $150 I just can't pull the plug.  Sure, they're on ebay, but super sketch 99.9% of the time.  The shop Ily Couture solved my problem.  The shop offers look-a-like bubble necklaces, but also in different colors and variations...and only $50.  I already checked the length in the photos and its just as big, bulky, and beautiful as my first love at le crew.  Simply put, this necklace is straight up jewelry royalty.  The thing goes with everything you could imagine and every. single. person. I've come across owns one or fawns over the ones they see.  If you buy anything this year, month, week, today, this should be it.  Happy shopping!








images via ily couture

1 comment: