Wednesday, April 18, 2012

the skinny on color

Ok, unless you've been hiding in a cave in complete hibernation for the past year, you know colored denim is HUGE.  I mean large and in charge.  As I've posted before, I'm indifferent about this trend, mostly because I think there's a fine line between flattering and drawing too much attention to your thighs.  So, in my avoidance, I found myself admiring the denim on others, but refused to jump in myself....until an extremely low price tag got my attention.  I refused to pay in the hundreds for colored jeans, and actually, anything above $50 I ignored. 

But, then I looked on ASOS and found a pair of orange skinny jeans that were $15 on sale.  ASOS offers free shipping and returns so there was really no excuse not to try.  Well people, I fell in love and ordered a couple more colors.  These Vero Moda Super Stretch Skinny Jeans are heaven.  They're flattering, as in they're not a paper thin, expose everything jegging and they fit like a hybrid straight/skinny jean, so your ankles can breathe.  They rotate colors, so if they don't have what you're looking for at the moment, check back!






images via ASOS

Disclaimer: I have NOT tried the Vero Moda Skinny Jegging, but I'm sure they are just as great, since these have more than lived up to my expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment