Friday, April 27, 2012

EFF[ISeeNoise]

Happy Friday!  I'm closing out a busy week with a friend's engagement party tonight, so I'm excited that I get to dress up.  I tend to sway toward more casual, comfortable looks [which you would never know given my extreme dress hoarding], so I get excited when I have a reason to add some class to my [often] embarrassing self.

Today's etsy feature Friday is all about 24k class with the beautiful prints from ISeeNoise.  Her prints are simple and for the girly girl, with pictures of iconic perfume bottles, people, and landmarks...all in 24k gold or silver.  The metallic of the prints add some unexpected charm and ritz to the simple prints that are sure to mix with any home and add that special little extra beauty to your place.






No comments:

Post a Comment