Monday, March 5, 2012

Peplum Power

Peplums seem to be taking the fashion world by storm.  This, I am perfectly okay with because they have been one of my obsessions for awhile now.  First of all, it's the cutest addition to a shirt, skirt, or dress that still keeps the garment simple.  Second, I love that the style draws in at your natural waist while giving you some breathing room [comfort + style = my favorite].  Lastly, these styles are the perfect backdrop for any statement necklace you've ever been itching to wear.  They showcase these necklaces like no other garment, while still adding some interest to the bottom/middle.  I have one arriving today from ASOS and I can't wait to wear it, as in I've seriously been dreaming about it for the last week.  [disclaimer: I know my set below is too wide for the blog, but I didn't feel like fixing it so y'all could see the detail]
Peplum Power

Alice Olivia peplum dress
£315 - harveynichols.com

Striped top
£20 - bankfashion.co.uk

Alice Olivia ruffle shirt
£88 - oxygenboutique.com

Stella McCartney peplum blouse
$525 - net-a-porter.com

Current/Elliott high waisted pants
$309 - glassworks-studios.com

Joe's Jeans super skinny jeans
£109 - farfetch.com

Oasis pencil skirt
$75 - oasis-stores.com

Statement necklace
$98 - macys.com

Chain necklace
$50 - modcloth.com

Kate Spade gold necklace
$99 - katespade.com

House of Harlow 1960 leather necklace
$79 - shopthetrendboutique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment