Thursday, February 9, 2012

Outfit Inspiration

I saw one of my dear friends, Lauren Conrad, wearing this simple, feminine outfit the other week and I thought, "That is so perfect for a dinner date, and if I'm lucky, with friends and if I'm luckier, with a person of the opposite sex."  So naturally, I wanted to recreate it and show you all...if for nothing else, to prove that I have the potential to clean up nicely...just in case it's you that asks me out to dinner.


Outfit Inspiration


Boyfriend jacket
$130 - topshop.com

H m jacket
£40 - hm.com

Michael Kors mid calf skirt
£131 - net-a-porter.com

Topshop stripe skirt
$64 - topshop.com

JULIANNE cami
$78 - journelle.com

Old Navy v neck camisole
$8.50 - oldnavy.gap.com

Chinese Laundry black heels
$90 - heels.com

Timex strap watch
$45 - zappos.com

Michael Kors sports bracelet watch
£220 - harveynichols.com

No comments:

Post a Comment