Friday, February 24, 2012

etsy feature friday {froyo home}

Today's EFF is happening because of my addiction to decorating the house and/or space [due to overwhelming inspiration from pinterest] I do not currently own.  With this pinning craze, I've grown fond of curtains.  That's right, curtains.  Especially fun, printed varieties.  How boring right?  Except when hanging something like a non-permanent curtain completely changes the room!  And if you don't like it, move it around, or store it for later...no painting required. [thank ya Jesus]



I know you love them, so I went searching on etsy for a nice, heavy duty, top quality curtain with a fun print and discovered a bunch at Castle Creek Designs.  Their assortment is nothing too crazy, mostly simple stripes and prints, but I love them.  The colors are nice and the patterns are just basic enough to go with [almost] anything.  They come in various lengths [uber helpful] as well.

photos via pinterest and etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment