Friday, February 3, 2012

EFF: something different

I am so unbelievably ready for the weekend I would have paid someone to fill in for me at work, but then I would have less money in my bank account to shop and that hurts like nothing else.  It's Super Bowl weekend and I could care less.  I just want to finish organizing my room, get settled, and relax.  Is that too much to ask?  Probably, but we'll see how it goes.

Today's EFF features a little shop called Gift Shop Brooklyn that makes some awesome hand dyed leather clutches that are unique and sure to make people swoon.  They have a great assortment, but I keep looking at the hand dyed ones.  Something about them makes me think it would be totally ok if I accidentally spilled bleach on my accessories.



photos via etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment